At Network Medical Supply we care about our customers. For 15 years we have provided mobility equipment to thousands of satisfied patients in the Carolinas. We are experts in helping you choose the right equipment to overcome mobility limitations. Our mission is to exceed your expectations. So what is it that makes us different from other dealers?
- We are full line dealers for the three largest US motorized wheelchair manufacturers.
- We also supply Bariatric wheelchairs and hospital beds.
- Our customer service personnel make the whole process of qualifying for equipment easy and quick. They handle all of the insurance verification, insurance documentation, Doctor paperwork and set up appointments to demonstrate the equipment in your home. There are no surprises along the way.
- We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurance.
- Once equipment is delivered and the patient is trained in its proper use, we take care of all the insurance billing and collection – once again, no surprises.
- It is after delivery that our service really shines. All mobility equipment requires maintenance and repairs. Our factory certified technicians come to your home and fix most all problems on the spot (most insurance pays for the repairs/ maintenance). If a part has to be ordered we will provide you with a loaner wheelchair, in most instances, until yours is fixed.
- As part of our customer service program we will give you a courtesy call periodically to make sure your chair is operating properly.